I’ve been hard at work with all sorts of… things. Let’s list them all, shall we?
- The YouTube channel is up and running
- A podcast has unofficially launched
- Demonic Illusions got a pretty new cover
- I’m 25% done with a new manuscript
Yes! I’m 100% on YouTube and I LOVE it there! If you need some entertaining motivation this is the channel for you. I talk about my work, life as a writer/entertainer/creator, and even give advice. Check it out if you haven’t!
I’ve started a podcast on Anchor! Anchor is a sweet new app that’s sort of like micro-podcasts. They work like Instagram stories/Snapchat and last 24 hours -or!- they can be archived into podcast episodes and last forever. (Because, you know… anything you put on the internet is permanent.)
On the podcast I do two things:
- Give motivation a lot like the YouTube channel, take call ins/comments and give advice, and host a book club. These are the episodes that are always available for a listen. Get the app so you can be inspired (and laugh a bunch)
- Give you “daily reports” every day, where I read out the headlines of my life (news that is only relevant… to me.) These only last 24 hours. So, if you need a nugget of entertainment, make sure you favorite my station so you don’t miss out!
I’ve been busting my butt and re-designed the cover for my horror romance Demonic Illusions. Now… it looks like this!
I’m pretty pleased with it. I also made a book trailer and announcement video, giving all sorts of juicy details:
So, if you haven’t grabbed your copy of Demonic Illusions, now is the perfect time! Get it here in ebook or paperback!
And lastly, I’m working on a new manuscript! Can’t give any details yet. But… maybe be excited because it’s a full sized novel and it’s cool. I give updates now and again here.
Until next time!